The San Ramon Library Foundation is a non-profit, tax-exempt organization dedicated to promoting the library through fundraising and community programs.
For more than 20 years, the Library Foundation, an all-volunteer organization, has provided financial support for materials, programs and equipment to enhance the resources and services of the Library. The Foundation maintains strong relationships with Library staff, City and County officials, and the community.
- Fund cultural, educational, and children's programs : International Storytelling Festival, After School Programs, and Jazz Concerts
- Fund half the cost of Sunday hours
- Sponsor fundraising events: Four Book Sales each year
- Encourage library support at city, county, state levels
- Stimulate public awareness of the library
- Publish a quarterly newsletter
- Help plan new libraries in San Ramon
No book sales are scheduled during San Ramon Library's expansion and remodeling.
The San Ramon Library Foundation is not accepting donations at this time at either San Ramon Library location. Please direct donations to another Contra Costa County Library.
For additional information, see the library's general information on donations.
As a Member, you will receive our quarterly newsletter giving advance notice of library events. Another benefit of your membership is priority admission to the book sales on Friday night, before they open to the general public on Saturday.
Please join us! Your contribution will be used to buy books that will be enjoyed again and again.