Directions to the Walnut Creek Library
1644 N. Broadway • Walnut Creek • CA • 94596 • USA • Map • 925-977-3340
From Interstate 680 Southbound:
- Take the North Main exit and go South to Lincoln.
- The library is on the corner of N. Broadway and Lincoln.
From Interstate 680 Northbound:
- Take the Rudgear Road exit.
- Go straight at the stop light; this puts you on N. Broadway. The library is located on the corner of N.Broadway and Lincoln.
From Highway 24:
- Take Mt. Diablo Blvd. exit. Continue on Mt. Diablo to North Broadway.
- Turn left on North Broadway.
- The Library is located on the corner of N. Broadway and Lincoln.
- From the Walnut Creek BART station take County Connection bus #104 to North Main.
- Get off at the Locust/Civic stop and walk two blocks east on Civic Dr. to N. Broadway and turn right.
- The library is located on the corner of N.Broadway and Lincoln.
- 120 spaces in the Library’s underground garage and 20 surface lot spaces are available for visits of four hours or less. Charge is $2 per hour hour from 10:00 am to 8:00 pm., seven days a week. Parking is free after 8 p.m. Pay before you leave the lot or garage at a paystation. Receipts do not need to be displayed.
- Ten 30-minute parking spaces on the surface lot are free from 10:00 am to 8:00 pm. There is no need to use the paystations when parking in these spaces.
- Parking is free at any metered space for vehicles with disabled license plates or placards.
- For visits longer than four hours, park at the Broadway Garage at 1390 N. Broadway, one block south of the library;the first hour in the Broadway Garage is free, for subsequent hours, the charge is 50 cents per hour.