- 80+ full-text elementary school magazines. Includes the following: Encyclopedia of Animals, Funk & Wagnalls New World Encyclopedia, American Heritage Children's Dictionary and an Image Collection.
- A research resource for students in grades 4 - 8. Provides facts and figures about topics for California: Indians, Ranchos, Explorers, Governors, Missions, Counties, and Governors.
- Full-text content of Contra Costa County local papers. The Library is conducting a year-long trial of NewsBank's Research Collection featuring thousands of U.S. and global news sources.
- 140+ full-text middle school magazines. 500+ full-text high school magazines and expanded full-text backfiles ( to 1975) for key magazines. Includes Biographies and Historical Essays, Primary Source Documents, newspapers, reference books and an Image Collection of photos, maps and flags.
- Provides students with a series of essays that present multiple sides of a current issue. 340+ topics, each with an overview, point, counterpoint, and Critical Thinking Guide.
- Provides users with a broad spectrum of information on thousands of authors and their works across literary disciplines and timeframes.
- Global Islamic history, concepts, people, practices, politics, and culture. Hundreds of images and maps and a timeline of major events. See also: Muslim Journeys subject guide.
Information on U.S. national associations, international associations, U.S. regional, state, and local associations and professional societies. Includes nonprofit organizations.
Provides access to foundations and corporate donors. Available only inside the Walnut Creek, Brentwood, and El Cerrito library locations.
- Research assistance, pathfinders, and useful resources curated by your librarians.
- Online popular magazines and research journal subscriptions accessible from the Library.
- enki Library