- 80+ full-text elementary school magazines. Includes the following: Encyclopedia of Animals, Funk & Wagnalls New World Encyclopedia, American Heritage Children's Dictionary and an Image Collection.
- Quick reference for students in grades 4-8 on topics included in the social studies curriculum in California.
- Full-text content of Contra Costa County local papers. The Library is conducting a year-long trial of NewsBank's Research Collection featuring thousands of U.S. and global news sources.
- 140+ full-text middle school magazines. 500+ full-text high school magazines and expanded full-text backfiles ( to 1975) for key magazines. Includes Biographies and Historical Essays, Primary Source Documents, newspapers, reference books and an Image Collection of photos, maps and flags.
- Provides students with a series of essays that present multiple sides of a current issue. 340+ topics, each with an overview, point, counterpoint, and Critical Thinking Guide.
- Provides users with a broad spectrum of information on thousands of authors and their works across literary disciplines and timeframes.
- Global Islamic history, concepts, people, practices, politics, and culture. Hundreds of images and maps and a timeline of major events.
Information on U.S. national associations, international associations, U.S. regional, state, and local associations and professional societies. Includes nonprofit organizations.
- Research assistance, pathfinders, and useful resources curated by your librarians.
- Online popular magazines and research journal subscriptions accessible from the Library.
Downloadable Media Collection