Submitted by CCCL_RobynB
Want to get in the Halloween spirit but not sure which movie is right for you? Take our quiz to get some recommendations!
When you go to the county fair, what’s first on your list?
- The haunted house
- The fortune teller
- Cotton candy!
- The shooting booth
What is your go-to Halloween costume?
- Grim Reaper
- Classic white bedsheet ghost
- Disney character
What is your favorite Shelter-in-Place activity?
- Reading true-crime books, the creepier the better
- Learning how to read tarot cards
- Baking and cooking something yummy
- Training to run a marathon
What do you love about Fall?
- Halloween! You’re ready for a frightful night.
- Star-gazing and seeing the full moon
- Hanging out with friends after being apart all summer
- Canning and pickling veggies and apple picking. You can never have enough back-up food!
If you answered mostly 1's, you are ready for a truly terrifying flick!! You love all things horror and Halloween is definitely your favorite holiday. Try these frightening films and be prepared to sleep with the lights on.
If you answered mostly 2’s, you are in touch with the supernatural elements. You believe in ghosts and have participated in a séance or two. Check out these spooky films:
If you answered mostly 3’s, you don’t want to be scared! And that’s okay! There are plenty of Halloween movies that are more laughs than frights. Give one of these hilarious movies a try:
If you answered mostly 4’s, you are ready for the zombie apocalypse! Your copy of the Hunger Games is well-read and you have a secret bunker filled with survival supplies. While you wait for the world to end, check out one of these post-apocalyptic films: