CC Health Services
TheCIL Travel Safety Resources
COVID-19 Legal Issues
Topics covered include:
Health, Employment, Housing, Government Benefits, Utilities, Consumer Debt, Businesses, Quarantine Info, Contract Claims, Tax Filings, Legal Deadlines, and Scams
UCLA School of Law
Collects the legal responses from federal, state, and local agencies.
Collects the laws, regulations and executive actions in the United States, at both the federal and the state level, and in various countries with respect to the new coronavirus and its spread. Includes links to Congressional Research Service (CRS) reports that provide information to Congress about the novel coronavirus. Also includes links to relevant federal agency websites.
Center for Disease Control and Prevention
CLA COVID-19 Resources
This page contains general information on the pandemic, resources for families, resource guides for library staff including youth services and programming librarians, information on working from home, and more.
Contra Costa County
Frequently requested departments and their status
Pinole Shelter remains closed to the public. Martinez Shelter is closed to the public, unless by appointment for sick/injured pets and transfer/foster/adoption placements. Staff will continue to respond to calls for sick/injured animals and those that present a public safety concern. All TNR/RTF activities have been suspended, no cats or kittens will be accepted.
The Assessor’s Office is open for County business Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. – 4 p.m. Office lobbies are closed. Public Services are available online at www.contracosta.ca.gov/Assessor, by phone Tuesday through Thursday, 8 a.m. – 3 p.m., and through the mail.
Offices are closed to the public. Staff serving the public remotely.
Resumed accepting all types of building and planning applications, issuing all types of permits and conducting inspections on all types of construction. These applications are virtual, as the permit centers are not open to the public.
Phone: Permit Center 925-674-7200 or General Information 925-674-7774.
Employment & Human Services has emergency protocols in place to ensure we deliver the services our customers need, as well as some expedited services for our most vulnerable community members.
Public Works offices are open, and staff are available Monday to Thursday, 7 a.m. - 5 p.m., and Friday 7 a.m. – 4 p.m., closed 12 p.m. - 1 p.m. on Fridays only.
All Court locations are open to the public
- IF YOU ARE SICK, DO NOT COME TO THE COURT. NO ONE WHO IS SICK OR WHO IS EXHIBITING COVID-19 SYMPTOMS WILL BE PERMITTED TO ENTER ANY COURT FACILITY.
- YOU MUST WEAR A MASK OR FACE COVERING TO ENTER ANY COURT FACILITY AND AT ALL TIMES WHILE INSIDE.
- ANYONE ENTERING ANY COURT FACILITY WILL HAVE THEIR TEMPERATURE TAKEN. IF YOU HAVE A TEMPERATURE OF 100 DEGREES OR HIGHER, YOU WILL BE DENIED ENTRY FOR THAT DAY.
- THE ABOVE INCLUDES THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN REQUESTED FOR JURY DUTY.
- PLEASE EXPECT LONG LINES AND LONG WAIT TIMES. THE COURT WILL FOLLOW SOCIAL DISTANCING REQUIREMENTS AND BUILDING ACCESS WILL BE LIMITED. PLEASE OBEY ALL SIGNS. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.
- CLERK’S OFFICES ARE OPEN 8 A.M. – 2 P.M., WITH PHONE HOURS FROM 10 A.M. – 2 P.M., UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
- THE MARTINEZ COURT RECORDS OFFICE REMAINS CLOSED. PLEASE VISIT GENERAL INFORMATION – COURT RECORDS CONCERNING RECORDS ACCESS
Office receiving public visits by appointment only.
To request an appointment, call 925-957-5280 or email email@example.com.
211 Crisis Center
Public can call 211 within Contra Costa County
Or Text “HOPE” to 20121
They answer all crisis calls and texts in Contra Costa County including:
▪ Crisis and suicide hotline
▪ National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
▪ After- hours Child and Adult Protective Services (CPS & APS)
▪ Grief Line, support groups
* Provide local health & social service resources 24/7
They maintain a database of government and community resources that anyone can search:
211 Online Resources Database