Friends of the Antioch Library
The Friends of the Antioch Library is a nonprofit organization dedicated to improving library services in Antioch. Through membership donations and Book Sale earnings, the Friends provide the library with books, magazines, DVDs and CDs. We also provide children's and cultural programs for the community.
Grab a tote bag and your book list and spend a day at the Friends of the Antioch Library Bimonthly Book Sale. Hundreds of gently-used new arrivals from children's books to cookbooks, videos, and audio cassettes for $1.00 or less.
The Friends of the Library have very limited book storage space, and do not take the following items for donations:
- Books in poor condition: water damaged, stained, torn, yellowed. etc.
- Magazines over one year old that have time-sensitive content
- Technical Books and Binders
- Computer Books over two years old
- Reader’s Digest Versions or Condensed Books
- Items discarded from other libraries
Donations are accepted during open hours only. Please do not leave donations in the lobby.
Limit 3 boxes or bags per family.
For additional information, see the library's general information on donations.
Friends help with:
- Membership development
- Fund Raising
- Book Sales
- Book Sorting
- Volunteering in the Library
Please contact us by email at: email@example.com to learn how you can volunteer and support our efforts!
Dec 7th | 10:00am - 12:00pm
Dec 9th | 9:00am - 5:00pm