ABCmouse is available inside the library and from home.
- ABCmouse inside the library - Use this link when you are visiting the library.
With 10,000+ (English/Spanish) interactive books, educational games, puzzles, and other learning activities, ABCmouse.com’s award-winning online curriculum is an invaluable resource for young learners ages 2 to 8.
ABCmouse at Home
How to Check Out a 4-Week License
- Fill out the Home Checkout form
- If new to ABCmouse, you will be presented with an account confirmation page showing a temporary ABCmouse username and password. We recommend saving for future reference, as it is associated with your library card number.
- Customize the login information by visiting the Parent Section under Settings (the gear icon) and clicking on My Account, Account Information, and replacing your temporary login information with your own email address and password.
- If a license is not available, you’ll be asked if you want to be added to a waiting list. You will receive an email when a license is available.
- Build a profile for you and your child/children. You can add up to three children to your account.
- At the end of the profile set up, you will be given the choice to do an assessment that will help you determine what your child needs to work on in ABCmouse. You will have an opportunity to do another assessment at the end of the four weeks to track progress.
After Your 4-Week Checkout
Sign up for another 4-week check out if there are licenses available or you will be given an option to join the waiting list. Your child's profile and progress will be saved.
- Click on the following link: https://www.abcmouse.com/blho-check-out
- Select Contra Costa County Library, enter your library card number, last name, and click submit. You should be taken directly to your ABCmouse account.
- Mobile users will be prompted to launch the ABCmouse app and log in with their ABCmouse email address and password after they have successfully completed the above two steps.
If you receive a “Three Days Left” email just before your access period expires, click the Renew My Access button in that email—which will take you to a log in page—and enter the email address and password you used to create your account.
Help with Passwords and Other Customer Support Issues:
If you have forgotten your password, please use this form and enter the same email address you used to create your ABCmouse account.
If you have difficulty with changing your password or you need help with anything else, please contact the ABCmouse Customer Support Team: 866-779-1872 (Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm PST) or BLHSupport@ABCmouse.com, opens a new window.