Renewal of LINK+ items is not guaranteed. You can only renew LINK+ items within the span of three days before the due date through two days after the due date. To renew your LINK+ items:
- Log in to your LINK+ account using your last name and Library card number.
- Click on the box next to the item(s), then click the “renew selected” button.
- Review the transaction information displayed then select “Yes” to complete.
- The message “Renewed 1 Time” will appear under the renewal due date. If the item was previously renewed, the due date will remain the same.
- If you see the message “Renewal Denied: the renewal is NOT approved,” you must return the item(s) by the original due date.
- Check your LINK+ account later to verify the renewal status.