The Contra Costa County Library seeks to fill part time temporary Library Aide positions. The persons selected for these positions will do simple clerical and manual work in the library.
- Work Permit - Applicants under the age of 18 will be required to secure a work permit before being employed.
- Ability to follow written and oral directions; ability to accurately sort and file library materials in numerical and alphabetical order.
- Sorts and returns books, periodicals, and other library materials to proper places on shelves.
- Packs and unpacks book bags.
- Straightens and corrects the order of books on shelves.
- Accepts returned books.
- Charges out books.
Hourly Rate - $13.00/hr. (up to 19 hours per week)
Handy tip: Be sure to download the application prior to filling it out or you will lose all of your entered information!