Includes 30 languages and offers over 50 hours of foundational immersion instruction at every language level. Learning is structured around core lessons to build reading, writing, speaking, and listening skills and focuses on activities to refine grammar, vocabulary, and pronunciation.
On your computer:
- From the Library website, go to Digital Resources - Home from the top navigation bar.
- Under Learning, select Rosetta Stone.
- Click on the link into Rosetta Stone Library Solution.
- Sign in with your email address and password. If this is your first time using Rosetta Stone, you will need to create a new free account.
- Select a language you would like to learn.
- Click on Launch Rosetta Stone Foundations.
On a mobile device:
First-time users: Download the Rosetta Stone app, but do not open it.
- Download the Rosetta Stone app:
DO NOT launch or open the app or you will not access the free site.
- Open your browser on your mobile device and follow the steps listed above under "On your computer."
- After you Sign in and click on “Launch Rosetta Stone Foundations,” the app should launch automatically.
- Follow the steps for on your computer to create your account.
- Open the Rosetta Stone app and tap Sign In.
- You will be asked what type of account you have - choose Work or School
- For Username and Password use the email address and password you have created in the steps above.
- Under Workspace type s9024568