San Pablo Room Use Policy
All San Pablo Library Rooms fall under the Building Use Meeting Room Use Policy: Contra Costa County Library Policy and Procedure Manual 2-03.1
The Library's Patron Conduct Policy also applies to all rooms and library property.
All San Pablo Library study rooms and the conference room are free of charge. To book the Wildcat Community Room please contact Joanna Pulido at the City of San Pablo Recreation Department at 510-215-3080.
Study Room and Conference Room Rules:
All the study rooms and the conference rooms are first come first served, in person only, same day. No phone bookings or advance bookings. Must be 13 or older to book.
If you are 10 minutes late for your sign up time you will be voiding your sign up.
If no one wants the room after you, you are free to stay until a person needs the room which can be at any point during the hour.
- Priority for the use of library meeting rooms will be given to library-sponsored programs and activities or Friends of the Library sponsored meetings, programs or activities. Library programs are scheduled at the discretion of library staff.
- Use of library meeting rooms may not conflict with normal library operation or with library sponsored or library related activities, or disturb the normal services of the library.
- All usage shall be scheduled on a first-come, first-served basis.
- When a city or city-approved use is occurring in a library meeting room located in a city-owned building, the city's policies and rules for the use of the meeting room by the city or its designees shall govern that use.
- As the San Pablo Library may not charge a fee for library room usage, no for profit entity may use the study rooms.
- The number of persons allowed to occupy a meeting room may not exceed the limit posted.
- No smoking or alcohol is allowed in library meeting rooms