(Use your eCard or Library card number to log in)
Includes 30 languages and offers over 50 hours of foundational immersion instruction at every language level. Learning is structured around core lessons to build reading, writing, speaking, and listening skills and focuses on activities to refine grammar, vocabulary, and pronunciation.
If you are new to Rosetta Stone, watch this video.
On your computer:
- From our homepage, click on “Digital Resources” on the top navigation bar.
- Under Learning, click on ‘Rosetta Stone.”
- Click on the link into “Rosetta Stone Library Solution,” create a free Rosetta Stone account, and select a language you would like to learn.
On mobile device:
- Download the Rosetta Stone app:
- DO NOT launch the app. Instead:
- Open your browser on your mobile device and follow steps listed above under "On your computer."
- After you Sign in and click on “Launch Rosetta Stone Foundations,” the app should launch automatically.
If you experience trouble setting up Rosetta Stone, please contact their support team at email@example.com.