(Use your eCard or Library card number to log in)
Your Contra Costa County Library card gives you 24 hour complimentary access to the digital edition of The New York Times.
- Go to the New York Times account page.
- Enter your library card and last name if outside the library.
- Create Your New York Times Account or Log In if you already have an account with this provider.
- Off-site access is available through 24-hour passes. To continue using this resource, log in again. (You will only be asked to create a user account the first time you access this content.)
- Enjoy from any location, on any web enabled device, by just logging into NYTimes.com with that same email and password.
- In-library use provides full-text online articles from 1981 – present. Due to publishing restrictions, articles from 1923 – 80 are not available for on-site access; however, patrons can access 5 articles per day from this date range via remote access.
- The Crosswords app is not included; however, crosswords from the past week, as well as a handful from the archive, are available in the Crosswords section. The Cooking app is not included, but patrons can access recipes via the Food section.