With 10,000+ (English/Spanish) interactive books, educational games, puzzles, and other learning activities, ABCmouse.com’s award-winning online curriculum is an invaluable resource for young learners ages 2 to 8.
- ABCmouse inside the library - Use this link when you are visiting the library.
- ABCmouse at Home - Use this link when you are outside of the library.
- If new to ABCmouse, you will create your own family account by entering your username and password. You will then be presented with an account confirmation page. We recommend saving this page for future reference, as it is associated with your library card number.
- You will then build a profile for you and your child/children. You can add up to three children to your account.
- At the end of the profile set up, you will be given the choice to do an assessment that will help you determine what your child needs to work on in ABCmouse. You will have an opportunity to do another assessment at the end of the four weeks to track progress.
- Once you’ve created an account you will stay logged in until you log out. Log back in at ABCmouse at Home and enter your library card information.
- For information about how to use a mobile device with ABCmouse, please go to this document.
Help with Passwords and Other Customer Support Issues:
If you have forgotten your password, please use this form and enter the same email address you used to create your ABCmouse account.
If you have difficulty with changing your password or you need help with anything else, please contact the ABCmouse Customer Support Team: 866-779-1872 (Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm PST) or BLHSupport@ABCmouse.com, opens a new window.